You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

How is the Monsoon rain in your district?

Most of the places in Maharashtra has received 1st Monsoon rainfal till now.

My district parbhani has received ample amount of rainfall over last 3 days which is enough for farmers to start sowing for kharif season.

How about your district? How is the situation there?
    Hello Pralhad,

I live in Kolhapur and today there was only a little amount of rain shower today. But last two days it was continuously rainy not heavily but at least the citizens of Kolhapur district are satisfied as there is drastic change in temperature.

At my location the temperature is so less that I had to shut all windows and doors so as to keep the room temperature a little bit warmer.

Today there was no rain and even sun light was less. The clouds were there in the sky but it did not rain. In the afternoon it was a little bit hot. But again evening was full of cold breeze and it might rain at night.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

That's great Pravin and hope it does rain consistently over next three months to bring prosperity for farmers of Maharashtra.

In Mumbai Rain started in time so everybody was hopeful for good rain meter this year but last few days rain is just vanished from the scene.

I hope it rains good this year to help the farmers to gain their living and also it will be beneficial to reduce water scarcity in the urban area.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Dear Pralhad,

I am from Nagpur and Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. In this area the first bit of rainfall is good but after 10 days gap created more problems for crops. But now the rainfall is regular with cool air in month of Jully. Heavy Rain fall expected soon in this area.

To get better crop and need of water for full 12 month vidarbha area need to restore more rainfall water. Plant tree in this rainfall to avoid great rain.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.