You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

MSBTE Summer 2012 Result declared?

Hello friends,

Examination of MSBTE Summer 2012 is completed. Now every student is now waiting for the Summer 2012 MSBTE Result. Result will declared soon. Result displayed on the official website of the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education i.e. www.msbte.com
    Dear Students,

Check out the Summer 2012 MSBTE examination result details on the official website of the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education i.e. www.msbte.com

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Dear Nikhil,

Do not promote other website, yes you can use forum footer but avoid other links in forum. You can use links in articles with good description. If you want to create links from resources then post full length article and give links with "Rel no follow".

MHS allows you outbound links for your blog or website. For that you have to write good article and place meaningful tags to get higher results. Cross linking is another way to respect incoming and outgoing connections. If you need any help ask me I will try to solve?

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Vilas Sir,

Sorry for that.. Never do again..

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.