You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Book on Share Market study

Dear Friends,
    (Specially Marathi Friends),

I am very happy to inform you, for whom who want to start work in Share Market & earn good income....... will have to gone through book called " Share Bazar - Jugar? Che, Budhibalacha Davv".

This book in Marathi. By Mr. "Ravindra Desai". This is published by "Rajhans Prakashan".

I personally gone through this book & found it very helpful for beginners in Share Market. In this book Mr. Ravindra Desai covered from basics such as...

What is Share Market
    What is Intra day & delivery
    Brokers, Brokerage
    What is Sencex, Nifty..
    & main point is How to select a good share to invest
    & many others.......

Friends, If we get in to the market with proper knowledge & study, we can earn a good income, as much as we get from a good job.

So all my Marathi friends, I request all of you to get in to Share Market & believe me "The Sky is the limit"...

Ohh. One main thing this book cost you around Rs. 250/- not much to start good future in Sfare Market & earn unlimited income...

GO FOR IT...... Best of Luck
    Thanks for sharing the book review of "Share Bazar - Jugar? Che, Budhibalacha Davv" by Mr.Ravindra Desai from "Rajhans Prakashan".

This information wil surely prove helpful to Marathi youth who want to try their hands on the dicey share market.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Hello Kamlesh,

First of all I would like to thank you personally for sharing your review about the book published by Rajhans Prakashan. Also it is good to know that Mr. Ravindra Desai selected a title - "Share Bazaar - Jugar? Che, Budhibalacha Davv".

According to the Title, I too believe that no one can guarantee your money in the share market. Hence, there is always a risk to invest money in Share market. But my experience says that once you decide to invest money in the Share market then you have to just assume that you cannot withdraw that amount from your account at ease. If you need that money in urgency then at least 4 to 5 days are required to get that amount of money in your bank account. There is no doubt that if we do perfect planning then we could get a handsome profit by investing in share market.

Hence, my advice is that If you want to invest in Share Market then that amount of money must be invested for a long period of time so that even if there loss in the invested shares then you can wait till that share regains its original value. Therefore, it is a good option to invest but it is equally important to have Patience for the amount that you invest.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Dear Kamlesh,

Thanks for sharing good information. This is good book for every one to good start in Marathi. Keep posting nice information about Marathi books and others.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

I purchased this book online a year before. The book is useful but before that marathi youth like me invested some hard earned money in share market. It got more half to its original shape and size. I invested in some sub companies of reliance in feb.2007. Invested amount were Rs. 80000. which earned from farm produce like cotton and soyabean. It was invested for growth but it came to almost half. so be careful in this volatile market. It is highly risky if you are not aware about this.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.