You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Some people are spamming Forum in MaharashtraSpider

Attention please Webmaster/Editors,

maharashtraspider.काम ही साईट फक्त आपला जाहिरीतीसाठी वापर करून घेते .उदाहरण मी गोल्ड लेव्हल पूर्ण केली आणि adsense account तयार करण्यासाठी create google adsense क्लिक केले तर आता म्हण पुढची लेव्हल पूर्ण करा. फालुतू साईट आहे .

You can see this above mentioned message as a response to various threads.

It is indeed vary sad to see that people are not understanding the use of MHS and reverting their lack of knowledge in such awful manner.

This member "Sunil Jadhavar" has posted this message several times in the forum. But at first he needs to understand that only gaining 500 points by copy pasting same response and becoming gold member wont help him to get Adsense account.

For Adsense account you also need to have atleast 10 resources to your credit. Otherwise how would Google Adsense team know that you are a genuine content writer.

MHS has already stated that MHS is NOT a get rich scheme. Earning a decent income is not at all a copy-past job. Members please understand this.

I request webmaster to take a definite action on this issue.
    Hello Namita Mam,

First of all I appreciate your reporting to the Webmaster and Editors. I am very shocked that there are some people who don't know any rules of this site and they display the worst side of them as a rookie.

The new comer you mentioned above is one of them and our Webmaster and Editors should take a strict action against him. Unless he knows anything he should not post such ridiculous comment and that too in the forum section.

For all the readers of this site, I would like to tell them that a website like www.Maharashtraspider.com just doesn't need anybody's recommendation. It is the best site which provides you one of the best platforms to work for and get rewards in terms of cash credits as well as Google Adsense.

So every member of the www.maharashtraspider.com should know that it is ONE OF THE BEST SITE and which doesn't need anybody's recommendation.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.