You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Information about Modular Kitchen

Dear Friends,

I am Kamalesh B. Sutar, an Interior Designer, working for Modular Kitchen industry for last 10+ years.

I had worked for different companies as well as my own. In last 10 years I had worked out from very small kitchen ( Around 20K to 30K ) to Very big kitchens ( Around 20L to 30L )

So I want to share my experience about "Modular Kitchen" with some of my work's photos. I suppose it will helpful when you or your friend will think to make or renovate Kitchen in their house.....

There are 3 main components was important when making or renovating Kitchen

1) Carcass - It is the cabinets under the platform as well as over the platform

2) Shutters - It is the covering part to that particular Carcasses

3) Drawers & Trolley - It is the main part for make a proper functional kitchen

& the other miscellaneous but very important part is "Hardware"

So friends, whenever you think about making or renovating a Kitchen, look in to
    above mentioned things carefully.........

we will discuss each & every part one by one in detail

But for that you will have to wait & watch for for next blog on "Modular Kitchen"

If you have any query or suggestions, please contact me on my cell no. 9823180097 or mail me on 'kamaleshbsutar@gmail.com'

Will visit soon with the detail part of Carcass.....

Thanks .

HAPPY COOKING...

Friends,

Gone through this information & share with your friends who want to make or renovate their kitchen...

Thanks & regards,

Kamalesh B. Sutar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.