You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Say HI to Shankar

Hi everyone. I am Shankar Ganesh joined here just today (21/4/2010). I would like to get words from the members editors and web masters to get some guidelines to get the exact access to the consistent members list.

R.shankar Ganesh
    Hello Shankar,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com
    Yes, this is your website and you are always welcome to contribute as you can!

Feel free to contact me at any time. All the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Shankar

Welcome to Maharashtra Spider and I hope you have a good Journey here at Maharashtra Spider and you will surely find active members here at Maharashtra Spider.

As our webmaster has said above, you can get in touch with him to get all requisite information you may ever want from MaharashtraSpider.com. Also there is another way to know about the list of friends who are active here and it is by searching the whole site for people who are actively contributing to this site.

People who are contributing in good language and good words are of the real sense to the website and account for only nearly to 2 to 3 percent of the total membership of the website.

Mahesh will still help you to the deepest of the aid he can give as a webmaster and you can also search by the method mentioned above. Though it is hard to judge which members are really good and thus it becomes a hard work to understand thus.

I hope you have got a satisfactory answer from my explanation. You can reply to this thread or get in touch with me for any further information.

Regards,

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane
    B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. Homoeopathy

Thanks Mahesh As Webmaster R u Doing Grate Job u r the very helpful to others Meance New Member

thank

Anirudha

Hi Shankar,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com

Few tips...login every day and share whatever you can.

Ask questions for more clearance of doubt.

Mahesh is very helpful and he is able to clear almost every doubts on MSP.

Keep logging!
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Hi,

Shankar you r welcome MaharashtraSpider.com

Best luck ...

Thank you everyone welcome me. I hope maharashtraspider.com will have good path journey for a long time.

R.Shankar Ganesh

R.Vannia Raja

Welcome Shankar,

As your webmaster said you can contact him any time he can personally guide you and as well as try to post messages in Forum sections ,
    post your own (unique) resources , business directory ,etc

Best of luck...

Regards,
    Sagar K.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.