You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

How to do Registration MaharashtraSpider.com

hi my friends want to register but how help me
    Hi Mrunal,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com
    You are welcome to invite your friends to join MaharashtraSpider.com and to participate in this site.

Just send your referral link to them, so you will get benefits and bonus if they will become active in this site. Please go through your profile and referral and you can find your referral link which you can mail to friends and others.

Wish you all the best and feel free to contact us any time.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Mrunal

Welcome to Maharashtra Spider, the Regional Website for Maharashtra from SpiderTech Technologies by Tony John.

Hope you will enjoy your stay at MaharashtraSpider and will enjoy a lot in making valuable contributions.

As our Webmaster has said above, you should visit your profile and find out your referral link. Then copy your referral link to your notepad and save it on your Desktop.

Next go to your Email ID and send mails to your friends and Email contacts where you can give a brief description about MaharashtraSPider telling them what this site is and then to join give your Referral Link which you have copied in your Notepad.

Similarly you can go to your personal Social Networks like Orkut and Facebook and write a short description about Maharashtra Spider and give your Referral Link to help your friend to register on MaharashtraSpider.

I will give you an example of a short Writeup for telling friends:

"Hi Mahesh!

How are you? I recently joined a website called Maharashtra Spider which is dedicated to information related to Maharashtra and I also can submit resources and aeticles, the same time I can get a lot of information related to Jobs and Education schools and Colleges.

You know what! The site also gives us gifts for our contributions in the site in various forms. Also if we have Google Adsense then we can earn from Google also and if you do not have Google Adsense, then you can get it from Google by publishing on Maharashtra Spider also!

I think it is worth to have a look at MaharashtraSpider and you can Register yourself by Clicking here

Regards
    Mrunal"

By the ways your referral link is http://www.MaharashtraSpider.com?ref=mrunal

Regards,

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane
    B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. Homoeopathy

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.