You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

How can I know about which page give me visits?

I recently work on maharashtra spider and also other new partner sites but from all other sites I got more visits from this website but I cant know about which page give me more visits. Can anyone tell me about this.
    Hello Suraj,

If you have your Google Adsense account then login and click on "Performance Reports". After that you have to click on "Sites" which is present on the left side of screen.

If the above method does not work then you have to add all those partner sites one by one. For this you have to do the following:

After logging in to your Adsense account you have to click on "My Ads" and in that you have to click on "content". Now you have to add that link in the "URL channels". For example: If you want to add the www.IndiaStudyChannel.com then you will have to click on URL Channels and click on: "+ New URL Channel" and there you can add the links of partner sites where you have your account.

After this just go the home page of Google adsense and there click you have to click on "Performance reports" and in that you can click and see your "URL Channels" i.e. the different websites from which you get your revenue.

If you still have problems in viewing your URL channels then just send me a message using www.maharashtraspider.com.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.