You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

To the webmasters and editors of this site.

Hi to all the editors and webmasters of Maharashtraspider.com. I would like to suggest you that you should announce some gifts and prizes for the members who will contribute most to this site. Also members who bring more referrals should be given cash credits so that this site will become more active than it is prudently. Presently one can not spend more time on this site and hence according to me site is not completely up to date. So why not try to add some taste to this site.
    Hello Sachin,

I think first of all you should read the following link:

http://www.maharashtraspider.com/resources/7631-I-have-earned-Rs-cash-credits-using-mobile.aspx

According to my experience on www.MaharashtraSpider.com website; I get cash credits whenever I post the quality content. So I would like to specifically mention to every registered member on MaharashtraSpider channel that if they post quality content then the website takes care of your cash credits. So the members don't have to worry about cash credits and prizes. Every member just needs to post a quality content nothing else. Therefore just put your best efforts and the website will take care of your efforts.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.