You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Help me

Mahesh,

How should i get my Prize Amount ?
    What is the diff. between cash credit & adSense Revenue?

Please help me.

Regards,
    Nitesh
    Hello NItesh,

Cash Credits are given by MaharashtraSpider.com team to our members.

The Number of Cash Credits are equal to Indian Rupees.
    For example: If any member have 400 Cash Credits in his Profile, then it means that member have earned Rs 400 through his contributions.
    We'll pay those cash Credits, once member will exceed the limit of Cash Payment. Normally we do Cash Payment at Rs 1000. That is, if any member will cross Rs 1000 Cash Credits, then well pay them through the Net Banking or through Cheques.

Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program.
    MaharashtraSpider.com offers revenue sharing programs where, members will earn directly through Google Adsense Program. If members have Google Adsense account, then they can Associate Google Adsense account to their profile. Members will get 90% revenue from their contributions from all sections of MaharashtraSpider.com

Please Read in brief: Google Adsense Revenue Sharing - Help and FAQ

Thank You.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Thanks Mahesh,

This information must useful for me to learn about this side & earn money from this side.

Really thank a lot Dear.

Hi Nitesh,

You are always welcome to ask all the basic information before your start. Keep up your good work and please feel free to contact me at any time to my Gmail id:- mahesh2isc@

Wish you all the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.