You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Received 8598 Rupess as Google AdSense Revenue Share for month April 2012

Dear Member,

Good news to share, just day before I received my 25th Cheque of Rupees 8598/- as Google AdSense Revenue Share for month April 2012. Three years before I joined India Study Channel and sister website (like Maharashtra Spider) and after six month of joining I am continually receiving cheque every month. I welcome you to all join Maharashtra Spider and India Study Channel to earn your pocket money. Not only for earning here you can develop your skills like English writing, Thinking, Exploring, Broad minded views etc that may help you to become a good person and achieve the highest level in your career.
    Vilas,
    Its great to hear that you are continuing the winning track of getting adsense cheque back to back. I am following each of your success note and have been inspired to move forward. Special congratulations for the great success and keep going.

With Regards
    Biju Cherian

Hello Vilas, first of all I want to congratulate you for your achievement. You have worked had and you have got what you deserved. You must have posted good articles that you are receiving good revenue from google. All the best for your future journey and wishes to make greater revenue from google adsense.
    Congratulations!

a blog for electrical engineering students....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.