Redevlopement: Grievance of common people

Dear members,

How to seek help from office of Chief Minister - Maharashtra to get justice, specially when one can not afford to file a suit against builder due to finance problem. And when all concern autority not taking needful action due to bribing. Is there any such office where we can submit corresponding matter & bring the issue to the notice of current CM of Maharashtra.

Kindly advice with all possible way for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,
Sandesh Desai