You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

What to do if you want to study but can't concetrate?

I have seen lot of students including me who wants to study but they cant concentrate. Though, somehow, he makes to start study, can't make it longer. I think this happens beacause of unstable mind. Is there any way to make our mind stable and concentrate on just an important thing? Please post your point of view in this and suggest if you have a better idea.
    Dear Kiran,

Without concentration we will not able to do study properly. Many of teachers given guidance on concentration in which they prefer meditation is the best remedy. Some other ways of study to read books, play mind games, IQ building tasks etc. Watching subject related TV shows may create interest in study. The learning attitude is one thing that may help person to concentrate on study.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Kiran,

Vilas sir has rightly said that concentration can be increased by means of Meditation. So start practicing meditation which takes only 5 to 10 minutes per day. At first you will not see the immediate effects of meditation. But as the time prevails you yourself will experience the results that will be based on the meditation technique. So here it is important to practice the meditation technique as an when you run out of focus and cannot concentrate on studies.

At last I would like to suggest following your hobby and studying both side by side. Suppose if you have a hobby of riding a bike then you should ride a bike as an when you feel tired of studying. But it is important that you have studied a lot. In this way if you want time to spend on riding a bike, it is important that you study first and then only you should touch the bike keys. Another study technique is that you should divide the study material in the time constraints from 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Hence, just follow the meditation technique and your hobbies so that they both can be related to each other and our aim of studying with best concentration be fulfilled at the same time.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hello Vilas and Pravin, thanks for your reply with a good point of view. I agree with you that concentratio is a must required thing while studying. It helps you in understanding the subject deeply. Of course meditation is the best way for increasing concentratio among all other ways. It will surely increase your concentratio.
    a blog for electrical engineering students....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.