You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Elecrticity problem

Is it right to increase the time of load shading in summer ?
    Hi Abhishek,

Its really tough to find the problem of Electricity where is it true that Maharashtra state have lack of electricity / power distribution or political people are playing their roles by cutting down the number of hours in Summer season.

Its really not good to cut more half hour rather than the regular time schedule of electricity.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

I think its right or wrong we can not judge it. Electricity problem is not big if we think positively. In nature there are lots of resources from which we can generate Electricity. But who are stopping from using it? and the answer is "WE". We people for our individual growth always ignore others. That is thing currently politicians and businessman doing. We all knew every government is capable of do anything then we are watching privatization of Electricity generation.

Your question was load shading in summer then i think it is somewhat right as we should think about nature to. All we are living in luxurious life and forgetting the nature day by day. Still i feel the load shading should be for selected places and there should be exceptions like hospitals and student hostels.

After some period the prices will go so high that we have to get back to traditional ways of light (E.g. lantern )

Avi
    Life is Beautiful

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.