You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Got google adsense approved

Hello friends,
    I am very happy after reading a mail from google titled "welcome to google adsense". Only I know how much I tried to get my google adsense account approved. It took lots of months, my loads of depression, lots of issues, but finally it all didnt went in vain. I was now thinking to forget about google adsense because of those emails saying various issues and reasons of my account not getting approved. But now I am going to take as much efforts to post quality content as I can.
    I just want to thanks maharashtraspider.com as well as google for giving of such a golden opportunity of earning while learning.
    With best regards,
    Kiran Daware.
    Dear Kiran,

Very very congratulations for getting Google Adsense account approval. Finally you got it and now its a time to get benefit of AdSense for that you have to post quality of content. Keep your good work going on and earn heavy revenue share from Maharashtra Spider. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thank you Vilas,
    I just want to know that should i have to make more settings in google adsense account or not. Kindly let me know whether i have to make more settings or not in detail.
    With best regards,
    Kiran Daware.

a blog for electrical engineering students....

Hello Kiran,

First of all I would like to congratulate you because you have achieved a Google's adsense account. I know it is a very long process to get qualified for and own an adsense account. Now I would like to suggest you that you should keep working as much as possible on Maharashtraspider channel. For the new members, I would request them read this post because this post tells you that how it feels when you get rewards for your hard work and continuous efforts. Also every newly registered member of Maharashtraspider Channel should get their adsense account as early as possible.

Hence, Maharashtraspider Channel provides one of the best platforms to get your adsense account with minimum efforts. But for new comers those efforts seem to be challenging and Kiran has showed that it can be achieved if they put in their continuous efforts.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Dear Kiran,

No other settings are required in your AdSense account now. After completion of 1 month you can getting idea about your revenue generation from your content. Then you can block or allow ad categories to get more revenue.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Kiran,

Congratulations for the Google adsense account approval.

You have already proved your writing skills and hard working nature in MHS. Now concentrate on submitting quality resources to add up the adsense click through rate for writings.

Also sharing your article links in various social networking sites will help you to get more vistors to your pages, and resulting increase in the revenue.

I wish you all the very best for gaining name, fame and money as an approved adsense publisher.

Happy earning!

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.