You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

New Award - MHS Master Blaster Of the Week

MHS Master Blaster Of the Week

Hello Members,

Every week, we will select one member as 'MHS Master Blaster Of the Week'.

The winner will be rewarded a Cash Credits of Rs 250 + 250 Revenue Points.

The duration reckoned for the Contest will be from Sunday to Saturday.

Every Monday, the announcement of Master Blaster of the Week will be made.

Mostly, MHS Master Blaster Of the Week award will go to new members who have joined in past few months and posted actively in MHS including the forum section.

We'll consider the contributions of members to various sections with original posts including asking questions about www.MaharashtraSpider.com, posting answers etc.

Also, The Number of Points will be the consideration for selection of the Winner. You can check Top Performers

Basically, we want to identify New Members who show lots of interest in www.MaharashtraSpider.com and we will encourage them by giving such cash awards.

Senior members need not worry, as and when www.MaharashtraSpider.com gets thickly populated, they can also join the party - Master Blaster of the week, after some time. Meanwhile, there are many other payment programs meant for them including Google AdSense revenue sharing program.

If no suitable new member is found eligible for the said award, then the existing members including senior members will be considered for the award.

Remember that copying content from other sites are strictly not allowed in www.MaharashtraSpider.com.

Read Posting Guidelines for various sections of MaharashtraSpider.com

Read more about work from home and make money programs in MaharashtraSpider.com.
    Dear Mahesh,

Rocking News for all member of MHS.
    I just want to say explore your self and get Master Blaster Of the Week award.
    Here you found many interesting sections where you can write articles, experience & many more.
    Also the forum of MHS raise the voice of Marathi Manus, you are welcome to share, discuss about Maharashtra.

with best regards
    vilas

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

It is fantastic news to hear from webmaster, certainly such awards and rewards will boosts the enthusiasm and in turn will help the members to increase their quality as well as quantity of contributions.

I would like to be one among the competitor for that award, try to win through my contributions.

R Pramod

Hi Mahesh,
    Its a great news to hear that new contests are being conducted in MaharashtrSpider.com. It's an encouragement for new members to participate actively in this site.
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Syam

Hi Mahesh,

I'm a new Joinee of your MHS.
    Please support me. By the way this is the good news for all.
    That could be make better & better to this side in Web World.

Heartly Appricate for this side

Regards,
    Nitesh Jadhav

Welcome Dear Nitesh,

Its good to see you here.

Start contributing in active section of MHS and earn more.
    wish you best of luck.

with best regards
    vilas

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thanks for making such a wonder effort to enhance the quality and traffic of MHS.

Have one suggestion -
    Why don't we offer top-3 performer.
    This way we can attract more and more traffic, members and publicity.

Keep Motivating.
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Hello Arvind,

Your Suggest is very nice, but at present we'll select only one member for Master Blaster of the Week Award. As time will go and we'll select more awards which will be more exciting than this and present awards.

Please suggest new awards and implementations which you want to see in MHS.

Keep up your good work and all the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Dear Mahesh!
    Thanks for your promptness and guidance.
    I really appreciate your work on MHSP, you are one of my favourite WEB Masters online now who is sincerely working hard to make this portal a real in sense. Keep your spirit HIGH!

Few more suggestions which I think seems valuable with respect to members and our webs. Awards/points/cash etc. you can decide according to overall websites performance.

1-Key word based resource Contest
    2-Referrals Contest
    3-Sectionwise Top Performer Contest
    4-Maximum Availability Award ( Who rests online active for maximum
    time and browsing MHSP)
    5-The Perfect MENTOR contest ( Who guides the new members perfectly)
    6-Best Editor

For the time being these are in my mind.
    I am thinking some more and post as and when it comes to my mind

Any how Google AD Sense is always there>>>

Click = for TIPS G Ads online

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.