You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Today is My First Day On Maharashtra Spider

Hello Friends,

Today is my first day on Maharashtra Spider .i like the post and am happy to be a part of it.....
    -bhavya
    Hello Bhavya,

I would like to welcome you for being a part of this adsense revenue sharing website www.maharashtraspider.com. Here you will also get paid for postings and it is called as Cash Credits.

I would suggest you to work every day and contribute to this website. If you already have an adsense account then you will observe your adsense account increasing day by day and as per your postings in this website.

If you don't have an adsense account then you can apply for it if and only if you have a blog or website which is up and running for the last 6 months.

Otherwise this www.maharashtraspider.com website allows you to apply for adsense account. You just need to do the following:

Update Profile details with Address,

Write Minimum 10 valid articles which would be approved by admin of this website,

Score 500 points which will give you a GOLD Level,

Be an active member for 6 months+ and above.

At last upload your profile photo which should be same as on your social networking profiles which will be easily verified by the admin of this website.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hello bhavya,
    Welcome to Maharashtraspider the only major source of informational portal of Maharashtra.Write the resources(articles) to our MHS website and earn the cash credits according to your written articles please do not copy paste from articles which are given on the another website write the article in your own words.As Pravin said after you make the 500 points the you got the Google adsense approval and you get money for your daily page views.My best wishes to you,then start contributing to the MHS and be the part of our large family.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.