You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Maharashtraspider Members who gave IBPS exam in 2011.

Hello Everyone,

First of all, I would like to mention that the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted the Clerk Recruitment Exam on 27th Nov 2011, 4th Dec 2011 and 11th Dec in the year 2011.

The exam was conducted with utmost care and few intricacies came in the way of Applicants who were not allowed to enter exam hall without photocopy of their Identity proof. But every candidate was unaware of this note which was clearly mentioned in their call letters. In this way it was a big task for IBPS to conduct the exams at various exam centers all over India.

Now I would like to know how many of the Maharashtraspider member's appeared for the IBPS Common Written Exam under the CLERK Recruitment Project. So please mention your details in the format given below:

Date of Exam:
    Center of Exam:
    Result:

I possible, please mention your result also. It doesn't matter whether you are Pass or Fail. If you are PASS then Congratulation and if you are FAIL; study hard enough so that you clear this exam next time.

Have a Nice Day.
    Date of Exam: 27 Nov 2011
    Center of Exam: Kolhapur
    Result: Pass.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.