You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Do you believe in the news of "Monkey-Man kidnapping girls" in Mumbai and Thane?

Do you believe in the news of "Monkey-Man kidnapping girls" in Mumbai and Thane?

I have been hearing this news of "Monkey-man" and "Chaddi-baniyan Gang" everywhere around Mumbai and Thane suburbs. People say that these gang kidnapp small girls and molestate or rape them. This is not all, they also kill the girls and eat them up, as they are from some Forest area where man-eating is a common practice.

Hearing all this i feel very disgusted.

I would like to hear if these news or true or just rumors?
    Hello Namita,

Today I heard it in the Marathi news channel IBN Lokmat. This issue has risen up its head again. Few years back it was the same case where everyone was helpless and was unable to track the presence of the Unknown. What I feel is that everyone should come together to find roots of current situation.

I would suggest that people should do the following:

1. Please don't react instantly after hearing any damn thing like rumors. Just be sensible enough to point out the exactness in the situation and if you find any suspicious person in your area call the police.

2. The crowd will gather after anyone find's suspicious person in any area. So one has to stand out from the crowd and maintain discipline so that things don't go beyond control.

The police should increase their Patrolling time in the areas where things are going wrong. Also the citizen's should co-operate with the police because there are a limited number of Police who cannot be present at all locations and at the same time.

Hence, if every citizen takes care of his family and his neighbors then we can find out the exact culprit in no time.

Take care.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hello pravin,

Your suggestions are really very nice. Every citizen should be alert and responsive in such events. It is responsibility of police as well as general public to make their living area safe and secure.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.