You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

About answering forum messages

Hello friends i have a query. Will i get adsense revenue when i will answer forum messages? And the same when i will make a new post in forum. Please help me.
    with best regards,
    Kiran Daware
    Dear Kiran,

For your every contribution in Maharashtra Spider eligible for getting Adsense Revenue share.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Kiran,

The Editor of this website, Vilas Sir, has rightly said that we get paid for each and every contribution towards the Maharashtraspider.com channel. So we all the members of this adsense revenue sharing website should always try to contribute as much as we can.

I suggest you that you should keep working on each and every day. As soon as you get free time, you should invest it in writing some resource or replying in the forum section. In this way you will get paid for every single post that you make towards this website. I really feel proud to be here on this website because I had my adsense account since from July 2009 and it was nearly off. Today it increases each and every day with the help of maharashtraspider.com and it really pays you. Just contribute as much as you can.

With best regards,
    Pravin.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Thanks a lot Vilas sir and Pravin. My query has been cleared. Its a great pleasure to be a member of this site.
    With best regards,
    Kiran Daware

a blog for electrical engineering students....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.