You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I Am New at Maharashtraspider.com

Hello friends,

TEll me how I work in the Maharashtraspider.com and how to get me teh google adsense through Maharashtraspider..
    First go to resource section and select appropriate category as per your article(Your own written).Then write title of your article and short summary about it then using various HTML tags write good resource/article.Then submit it.Then our MHS's webmaster will give you appropriate points to your article.When you earn 500 points then you could apply for google adsense.

With Best Regards,
    Ashwin

Hello Jerry,

Welcome to MHS !

For getting Google adsesnse thru MHS you need to achieve Gold level (500 points) in MHS. Also try to get a bloggers image positively in google, so that your account is approved. You can contribute your self written articles in the resource section in the suitable cateory. Make sure that you follow the guidelines given for bloggers in MHS.

You can also gather good points and cash credits in sections like "Business Directory" and "Jobs in Maharashtra"

Once again welcome and all the best !

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

thank you Ashwin and Namita...

I will start contributing in the Marashtraspider.com

Best of Luck

Hello Jerry Jackson,

Welcome to the Maharashtraspider.com channel. You can write the content relative to Maharashtra State and also there are lot of sections in which you can work.

If you don't have a Google Adsense Account then I would suggest you to write 10 resources on any topics that are relative to Maharashtra state. After writing these 10 resources and completing 6 months on maharashtraspider.com, you will be able to apply for the Google Adsense Account.

Also if you already have a Google Adsense Account; then you can directly link that account with the your profile of Maharashtraspider.com.

In this way you will have to work as much as you can. Start investing your time on Maharashtraspider.com and soon you will be earning online.

Wish you "All The Best".

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.