You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festival and Utsavs

Happy Republic Day- Many many Happy Returns Of the Day

भारतीय गणतंत्र दिनाचा विजय असो
    भारतातील अनेक विविधता व एकता या राष्ट्राला एक केली आहे. भारतातील नैसर्गिक व सामाजिक संपत्ती जगात कोठेही दिसणार नाही. भारताच्या या गणतंत्र दिवशी या सर्वात मोठ्या लोकशाही देशातील स्वतंत्र नागरिकांना गणतंत्र च्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छ्या
    Hello friends,

Wish you happy 63th Republic Day..

Proud to be Indian.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Happy Republic Day to all members of Maharashtra Spider.
    With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Everyone,

Wishing a very Happy Republic Day 26th Jan 2012 to everyone.

Here I want to share that even Australia celebrates it Republic Day and it is known as the "Australia Day". The Aussies will be celebrating their establishment of a diverse and multi-open Australian Society. On 26th Jan 2012 Australia celebrates by organizing various functions and big parties and also they have a beautiful fireworks so as to express their gratitude towards Australia as a Nation. Therefore, I wish a very happy "Australia Day" as well.

To all the people other than India, I would like to mention that we the Indians celebrate our Republic day by having a "Republic Day Parade" which is irrespective of any competitive nature and we do this parade just to show our gratitude towards India as a Nation. The Chief guest for the 26th Jan 2012 Republic Day Parade is Yingluck Shinawatra. Yingluck Shinawatra is the 28th Prime Minister of Thailand. She is the first female and youngest Prime Minister of Thailand.

Hence, I wish a very "Happy Republic Day" to every citizen of India.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.