You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Television

Which serial do you like more

Now a days two populer but yet concept wise same serials are going on a famus channeles. One is Dance India Dance on Zee TV and second one is actually its Marathi version i.e. Eka Peksha Ek on Zee Marathi.
    As per your openion which is the best serial amogst them?
    Mine one is Dance India Dance....
    Dear Prakash,

As per my opinion Eka Peksha Ek Dance Masti serial which is going on Zee Marathi is best. Specially last version of Eka Peksha Ek - Chhote Champions was superb. As we know, Mihir Soni, a seven year old little boy has been won Eka Peksha Ek Chhote Champions Reality Show in last week. There were Top 5 including Mihir Soni and obviously, becouse of his excellent performance, finally Mihir selected as Winner of this competition.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Dear Mahesh,

Yes I definetly agreed with you but I am not comparing the participants. I mean to say quality wise the stage, light effect or you can say the team behind the serial is the main object for comparison and in that I think you can also say that Dance India Dance is much better than Eka Peksha Ek.

Thanks and regards,

Prakash Landge

Prakash,

I agree with your opinion. DID is much more popular programme in TV Show. Infact todays generation would like to be dance like DID Contest. They like dance form like B-Boying, Jazz, Locking & Poping.

Absolutly Nitesh, But todays genration is not likes only Jazz, Loking & poping but also the are showing our Indian culture through verius performance. Like Veera, She performed typical Maharashtrian form called Rope Mallakhaamb or you can take any other contestents they are also concentrating on Kathak Kuchipudi, Bharatnatyam, and best of all Bollywood style which you can find only in India not in any country in the world.

Hi All,

I think we can not compare the DID with Eka Peksha Ek. Eka Peksha Ek is watched mostly in Maharashtra and Dance India Dance is kind of national show as all participants came from all the places of India.

Now your question is which one i like most. I will say both, Dance India Dance as they had tried all the dance type on every participants. Eka Peksha Ek participants have also very good choreographers and they give their best in every performance. In a way we can say that Eka Peksha Ek has Maharashtrian flavor in addition to normal dance steps.

Avi
    Life is Beautiful

I Agree with Avi.

Eka peksha ek shows indian culture dance form in his compition. Also the best part of this show is the great person from Marathi Cinemas judging very well over there.

Dance india Dance could be better than Eka peksha Ek, but this show must be proud of Marathi.

I watched "Dance India Dance", according to me it is no doubt a better program which gives a platform to the public to show-case their talents.

Mithun Chakraborty, a great dancer of legend is the judge of the show.
    He is very entertaining character even at this age and with his unbiased comments and judgement, the show becomes more interesting.

I think we can not compare the DID with Eka Peksha Ek. Eka Peksha Ek is watched mostly in Maharashtra and Dance India Dance is kind of national show as all participants came from all the places of India.

Eka Peksha Ek is the best Marathi dance reality show. Eka Peksha Ek I enjoyed much more than Dance India Dance.
    With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.