You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Today I have completed one year on Maharashtraspider.com

Hello Everyone,

Today is 21st Jan 2012 and I have completed one year on Maharashtraspider.com Channel. My date of joining is 21st Jan 2011 and I feel pleasure to contribute on this channel where I get paid for posting resources and taking part in discussions. At the start, It was not so easy to contribute because I was knowing very little about writing resources. But today I can write any resource with a stipulated time frame. Prior to registration on Maharashtraspider.com channel; I used to spend a lot of time on social networking sites chatting with friends online.

So I want to tell all the registered and non-registered members of Maharashtraspider.com channel that this is the best site to spend your time online. I would even suggest every student to join this Maharashtraspider.com channel so that they improve their soft skills in English and in the mean time they get paid too, via the Adsense and Cash Rewards. At last but not the least, I would specially thank the Webmaster, Editor and every member who read my resources and also took part in discussions.

Have a Nice Day.
    Dear Pravin,

Congratulations for completion of one year journey with Maharashtra Spider. Keep up your good work going, wish you all the best for bright future with ISC, MHS and other sister website.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Vilas Sir,

Its pleasure to work on Maharashtraspider.com channel. I would like to Thank you for encouraging and guiding me to contribute on this revenue sharing website.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Many Many congratulations Pravin for completing the successful one year on MHS. Your journey is not gonna end here. Keep contributing good work here. Best of luck and best wishes.

Hello Nazim,

Thank you for reading this.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hello Pravin,

Congrats for your great Success.. and also thank you for sharing your opinion..
    I want to work in MHS.

Best of Luck

Hello pravin,

Good going... continue with your sincere efforts and you will have a great future in the blogging world.

MHS and ISC are really good sites to learn about serch engine friendly writing. The tips and knowledge shred in the forum about improving your content are really helpful.

keep learning with MHS and the earning will follow...

good luck...

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Hello Jerry Jackson,

Thank you for reading this post. I would suggest you to first take part in group discussions and then you can write 10 resources. Remember you have to write the resource in your own words. It means that you should not copy paste it from other website. If you find anything interesting then you have to translate or rewrite it in your own wordings and then only you can post it here. It's not that difficult. Just you have to write the content in your own words. After completion of 10 resources then you can apply for the Adsense.

At last I would like to tell you that you will not get paid within few days. You have to work everyday as an when you have free time. In this way if you invest your 4 to 6 months then you can certainly start getting paid in this maharashtraspider.com channel.

With best Regards,
    Pravin.

Have a Nice Day.

Hello Namita,

Thank you for reading.

Have a Nice Day.

Hi pravin
    congratulation for completing your one year on this maharashtraspider. also you share your knowledge with us. keep it up.
    have a nice day

Thank you Suraj.

Have a Nice Day.

Hello Vilas Sir,

Its pleasure to work on Maharashtraspider.com channel. I would like to Thank you for encouraging and guiding me to contribute on this revenue sharing website.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - सुनिल जाधवर सर

Dear Pravin,

First of all, Congratulations for completing successful one year
    with MHS......... & Best of Luck for your bright future with MHS .

I am Kamalesh B. Sutar, recently join MHS. I have gain very much confidence after reading your this forum about MHS.

Thanks & Regards,

Kamalesh B. Sutar

Hello Kamalesh,

All you need to do is the quality work. The www.maharashtraspider.com website itself will take care of your earning via cash credits and as well as Google Adsense. It's a lengthy process but its worth working everyday on this MHS channel.

Have a Nice Day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.