You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Its My first Day On MHS!!!

Hi everybody, I just started writing on MHS, Hoping your support! Have a nice time to all!!!
    Hello Manjeet,

Welcome to Maharashtraspider family start contributing in the different section of maharashtraspider..

Regards,
    Vrushali

Dear Manjeet,

First welcome to maharashtraspider.com..

Now time to start contributing in the different sections like resources, jobs, Business Directory etc..

After you can got points and cash credit also. Complete your 5 criteria which is in the AdSense Profile to achieve Google Adsense to earn more from writing content.

Note: Do not copy paste from other websites especially Wikipeida, Newspapers etc.

Write article in your own words.
    Any difficulty regarding the Maharashtraspider then post in the forum, we are always welcome to help our new members.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Hello Manjeet,

Welcome to the Maharashtraspider.com channel. I hope you will enjoy contributing on this channel. First of all, you should get your adsense account through this channel. Just click on your username which is on the left side of this webpage and you can check your profile details regarding the adsense account. There are five conditions and you can check them every now and then so that you get your adsense account as early as possible.

Remember that your continuous efforts are necessary and just follow the MHS posting guidelines to post any content on Maharashtraspider.com channel.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.