You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Wall clock is very Important to keep a check of Time. What is your opinion?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Wall clock is very Important to keep a check of Time. How many of that do you have in your home?'.

As I have received only few responses to this poll, I would like to get more data regarding this poll. As the wall clock is very important to keep a time check but now a days we see that everyone has a mobile handset where we can continuously keep checking the time. I think the mobile handsets are more often being used as the time checking device. Because whenever you want to check the time you just have to tap the red button of your mobile handset and that it. You will see the timing at that moment.

So according to me a Wall clock in every room is necessary. I would like to know what is your opinion in the above mentioned poll.
    Hi,

I agree, its important,as most of us are used to habit of checking time in wall clock,as everyone in family may not have mobile phones .

thanks

Hello Raj,

Thank you for replying to this post.

Have a Nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.