You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

One of my resource is not editable

Hi Admin / Webmasters,

One of my post is not editable, as per rule MHS is will block edit access after 1 year. Am i right ?

http://www.maharashtraspider.com/resources/6429-Land-Record-Maharashtra-Official-site-link.aspx

Its posted on 09-Jan-2011 so its should be available for edit.

If it is not editable means, adsense revenue generating from this post is not coming to me. Am I correct here??

Please reply

Thanks
    Sunil
    anybody listening to me

Hello Sunil,

I too have the same query. At first I did not think about adsense. But as you have mentioned that we would or we might not get the revenue share it is very important to edit it properly. Please let us know what will be the effect in terms of adsense revenue share regarding the resources which we want to edit.

I also want to edit my post in following link:

http://www.maharashtraspider.com/resources/7505-Debut-Amitabh-Bachchan-Hollywood-Film.aspx

So I would request Editors, Webmaster and Admin to please solve our problem and let us edit our resources. Please help us so that we can edit our resources as early as possible.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Resource editing is not related to period of adsense revenue sharing. We usually dont allow to edit after 1 month of post to avoid spams etc. If for a certain resource any author want to edit to make it better, he ask for special permission for that resource.

Even the editors are also not allowed to edit without special permission.

Webmaster spider network

Dear Dr. Sanjeev,

Thank you for clarification about resources editing. I think adding comment as extension to resources is more beneficial than editing. It may increases the value of article in terms of search engines.

In other way member can request webmaster for adding of this comment to main article if found importance.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thank you Dr. Sanjeev and Vilas,

As you said that there will be no effect on our revenue share of adsense, I think this is a big sigh of relief for the beginners like us.

I request you to please tell us the procedure to apply for a special permission so as to edit our resource.

Thank you once again.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.