You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Jan Lokpal Bill is it going to work! How?

Hi,
    Do this bill really going work against Corruption?
    Is this bill going to reduce the Taxes which are increasing every year?
    Will this bill pull the people living below the poverty line?
    All those students who have passed the SSC / HSC examination will be able to get the admission in colleges without donation, what roll will bill play in this?
    How this bill will help to reduce the rising prices of Oil?
    Is this bill capable enough to make real estate prices lower?
    How this bill could work in the situation of disasters like flood, cyclone or Earthquakes, is it going to help the affected people? If yes, then How?

Thanks
    Nitin
    Dear Nitin,

Jan Lokpal Bill is the key of big problems "corruption". Your answer for "how it going to works?" is found in only history of India. As we all know Indian people ruled by Mughal and British, this is happen only such people who help them to do so by getting some personnel benefits. After independence British went but people who they create to rule India remain here and now they are more powerful than that time. Hence when government run any scheme for public this type of people take the advantage. Its right time to stop them powerfully and here Jan Lokpal Bill will work.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello All,

Though I do have all respect to Anna and Lokpal Bill, I do not beleive that the corruption can be stopped by a law like Lokpal Bill! Currently there is a law called as Anti-Corruption Bureau; but how many people use it?

If we have to remove the corruption from our country then we have to have our next generations with good values. Unless and until we feel from out heart that I will not bribe anyone in my entire life, then and then only the corruption can be defeated...

Thanks!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.