You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I have posted my first Resource Electronic Love

Hi,I have posted my first Resource Electronic Love - Digital and Analog Love. Can any one let me know how will i earn points. Also the experienced persons in this forum, Let me know the procedure to earn the Money.

Awaiting valuable replies
    Hello,
    Your resource "Electronic Love - Digital and Analog Love" is not reviewed by MHS editors.you write good mixture of the electronics and love feelings.Our editors were give you the points as per the contents in the resource i.e presentation, words etc.If you write very good contents in your resources you will get cash credits by MHS. When this cash credits generally reached to Rs.1000/- then this money is credited to you.The minimum limit (if it is less than Rs.1000/-)of the money given to you is decided by our webmaster. Moreover, you are on the Bronze level now if you go to Gold level (500 points) by adding more and more resources then you are eligible for the Google Ad sense programme.This programme will give you earning in the $.

Finally I hope you contribute more and more resources in Maharashtaspider .

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Dear Striker,

Welcome in Maharashtra spider a No1 online portal for Maharashtra. We reviewed your article and found some corrections those are,
    1. Summery :- In summery use only meaningful sentence to summarize clearly.
    2. Do not use any symbols (...., ,,,,, //// etc) in Summery.

Hope you will do great in upcoming days. Stay with us and tune your life with MHS. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thanks Vilas for uor comments.... I will make sure to summarize properly.....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.