You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Maharashtra Spider now on Wikipedia

Dear Friends,

Good news, now Maharashtra Spider indexed in Marathi Wikipedia. This is great achievement for all of us. Celebrate this achievement by writing minimum one Marathi article at Marathi Wikipedia for development of Marathi language.
    This is a grate news! I surely will write at least an acrticle in Marathi on Wikipedia.

Kudos MHS!

Thanks!

Hello Vilas Sir,

As you said that Maharashtraspider is now on the indexed in Marathi Wikipedia, I feel proud to be the part of this site. It is very important because as this is a revenue sharing site and each and every member working on this Maharashtraspider portal is really working hard enough so as to take this site to a highest level. So in this way every member will surely get motivation to contribute as much as they can. All in all it will be pleasure working on this portal also for those who have the ability to post that are relative to Maharashtra State.

At last I would request you to please post the link where we can check that Maharashtraspider is being indexed on the Wikipedia site.

Thank you for informing us. Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hello Vilas Sir,

I have found the link please check if it is the right one.

http://mr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AE%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B7%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%9F%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0_%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%A1%E0%A4%B0

If there is any other link please mention it so that everyone can check it out.

Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.