You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

What do you like to do in leisure?

Hello everybody,

What do you like to do in your spare time? Is it watching a movie, reading a book, chatting with friends or something else?

I love reading books... Tell me about your favorite pass time?
    The enjoyment is like a medicine for life. It we regenerate our energy to work very well. I like to watch movies, go for ride, chatting with friends, or read novels in spare time.
    With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Dear Vilas,

Your ideas of passing time are very similar to mine :-)

Thanks!

Hello Nitin,

I used to do time pass using my mobile handset and desktop PC to play games and used to have fun while being online on the social networking sites. But now If anyone asks me what you do in your leisure time then I say that I try to be on the MaharashtraSpider.com portal where I feel is the best way to spend your time online. Because many a times we waste so much time that we are unaware of how we could use it to increase our knowledge.

Also I like to watch TV programs which are focused on Nature and climate changes that occur around the world. So in this way now I try to spend my most of the time on Maharashtraspider portal.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.