You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: What is the type of your TeleVision set (TV) ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What is the type of your TeleVision set (TV) ?

I remember the ad campaign of IGO Television Set where they offered that TV set at a price of 4999 or 5999. Also it was with a DTH set-top box. So it was only the small size of the TV which made it a low cost of TV set in the electronic market. The Sony TV is also best in terms of it sound and picture quality. Here, the Panasonic TV stands out because of it highest resolution amongst the above option of the poll.

I have a LG Television Set at my home which is of the CRT type and it consumes a lot of power. But it has an 'eye care' functionality which adjusts the room light and shows us the brightness accordingly. Hence, using this 'eye care' helps us to limit the extraneous emission of light from the screen of the TV.

In the above options my answer is LG TV what is your option in the above mentioned poll.
    I've Onida Black at my home. I've bought this TV specially for the World Cup 2007 (but unfortunately we were out of the World cup in the very first round) :-(

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.