You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Which of the following dryfruits are healthier to eat during the winter season.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which of the following dry-fruits are healthier to eat during the winter season.

The winter season is very hard to beat because our body need extra amount of calories to maintain the body temperature. It doesn't mean that we should eat any foodstuffs in a larger amount. So it is necessary to flex our muscles everyday and maintain a balanced diet that will help us building a good health. The dry-fruits are very important supplements during the winter season. Hence, proper exercise and proper combination of above mentioned dry-fruits will build us mentally and physically stronger.

From the above poll options, I would choose the last option. I would like to know what your opinion from the above mentioned options of the poll.
    Hi,

Winter means Cold, so your body needs warm things.As far as dry fruits are concerned ,all the above mentioned should be taken in balanced way,with regualr excerise.
    Because i persoanly beleive its our basic responsibility to keep our body healthy & fit, as postivie thoughts will generate only from positive & healty mind...

So eat healty, stay healthy,think healthy...

Cheers
    RJ

Hello Raj,

Thank you for replying here.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.