You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: The winter season has started to flourish. So select one option from the following.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'The winter season has started to flourish. So select one option from the following.

In this winter season, it is very important to match up with the changing temperatures. I think everyone should try to protect themselves as much as they can with respect to the changing climate. Because it is very cold in the morning and if you are out in the afternoon it feels that there isn't any cold. But, if you stay at home all the time then it is difficulty to cope up with the cold. Hence, everyone should try to go out of their home and take some heat from the Sun. In this way it will be easy to fight out the winter season.

In the above poll options, I would choose the last option where all of the above is important. Therefore, I would like to know what is your option to fight with this cold season.
    We should try and follow all the things that you have mentioned in the options. It would help up to keep ourselves healthy and happy!

Thanks!

Thank you Nitin.
    "Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.