You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Origin of Maharashtra

The name Maharashtra is believed to be originated from rathi, which means chariot driver. Maharashtra entered the recorded history in the 2nd century BC, with the construction of its first Buddhist caves. The name, Maharashtra first appeared in a 7th century in the account of a contemporary Chinese traveler, Huan Tsang. According to the recorded History, the first Hindu King ruled the state during 6th century, based in Badami.

Shivaji Bhosle, the founder of the Maratha Empire, did a lifelong struggle against the Mughals. By 1680, the year of Shivaji's death, nearly the whole of Deccan belonged to his empire. Shivaji was a great warrior and one of the finest rulers of India, so he holds the highest place in Maratha history.

Sambhaji succeeded Shivaji, but he is not great as his father Shivaji.

The present state was formed in 1960 with Bombay as the capital, when the Marathi and Gujarati linguistic areas of former Bombay state were separated. Maharashtra became the main channel of cultural exchange between southern to northern India.
    Hello Harsha,

I am sorry to say but It is necessary for you to know that you cannot just copy and paste this type of posts.

Don't mind because we all members are here to contribute with our own articles. I can even give you the website from which you have taken above matter.

I would suggest you to just write all of the above content with your own writing style. Just convert and rewrite each sentence of above post in your own words and post it in the Resource section. In this way if you write it in your own wording style then you can even get the cash credits.

I would help you so that you can write it in your own words as follows:

Title: Maharashtra State and its History.

Content: The Maharashtra state has been rewarded by name Maharashtra from the word Rathi or Rathee. It is meant to be the Chariot driver. .................................

In this way you can translate the above words in your own wording style. After conversion check it with MS Word spelling checker and then you can post it in resource section. And I am sure that you will earn cash credits for this translation work which will be in your own words.

Hence, Don't be upset just translate the above post in your own words and start earning.

I want you to contribute with the posts that are in your own writing style.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.