You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

How to edit pending posts?

I have two posts under the category of pending. I want to edit them. Can anyone help me to how to edit them. Where to go and edit them?
    Hello Harsha,

If those two posts are in Resources section then click Resources then scroll down and then just below the sub-section Table of the Resources you will see following:

Show By Status: New Submissions Pending Deleted Approved My Resources My Drafts.

So you have to click on "My Resources". And remember you have to scroll down because you will find your resources just below the sub-sections table of Resource Category.

Also if you don't know where are your posts located, then do as shown below:

Click your Profile Name which is at the left, then click on "Score Board" which is at the center of your profile page, then click on each of the links where you have done posting of those two posts.

Using this method you can easily locate your posts which are to be edited.

After opening those posts, you can Click on EDIT which is next to the "points" that are given to those posts.

With best regards,
    Pravin.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.