Discuss: What will you do if you have to format a PC and you don't have the XP bootable cd in your

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What will you do if you have to format a PC and you don't have the XP boot-able CD in your home'.

I used to think that this might not happen to me and I will be never found in this situation. I was over confident while thinking in that way. Because, once I gave my boot-able CD to one of my friend and due to some reason he could not return me in time. As he used to return me boot-able within a day; I did not come to know that my CD is with him for near about 15 days.

So It happens that your PC gets corrupted when you don't have the XP boot-able CD with you. So I don't say that you should never give your CD to any of your friend but I suggest that you should have an extra copy of boot-able Windows XP CD so that you will not be found in above situation.

According to the above poll options; I would choose the second option where I will not be disturbing my friend to get me the Windows XP boot-able CD and can retain the newly burnt CD which will be an added advantage for my future use.