You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussion

Can a member receive adsense cheque without writing even a single post?

Hello Everybody,

I was surfing Maharashtraspider.com as usual. In Lobby section I saw that member 'saleem yusuf shaikh' posted that "11 Dec 2011: I received my first AdSense cheque today. Thanks a lot to all those who encouraged me."

I tried to see the member details to know the contributions by this user; but to my surprise, this member has not posted even a single post on Maharashtraspider.com. Also the points are '0'.

I just wanted to know how come a member receive a Google adsense cheque without posting any posts? Or am I missing something here?

Please help me understand this.

Thanks!
    Hello Nitin Kumar,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com!

Users can use single AdSense account to multiple websites which offers Revenue Sharing program OR on own website/blog.

The member's profile which you have seen joined MHS recently and he/she may have own websites or participation on other websites.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I got the point.

Thanks!

That person will want to share his first adsense cheque. Even every person will want to share this event with the same person who know better about adsense programme. Also he will post this message in his blog or website. I join this website recently but my earning is continue on my blogs.
    He post that message because each person joined with MHS is knows about Adsense revenue programme.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.