You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which of the following pendrive would you purchase without knowing the company details.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which of the following pendrive would you purchase without knowing the company details'.

The specialty of i - BALL pen drive is that they are very small and we don't even remember that we have kept them in our pocket. Where as the other brands of pen drive are bulky in comparison with i - Ball pen drives.

But in the market of pen drives the Transcend brand really stands out and is the best pen drive in the market with lifetime warranty.The brand of Transcend has totally captured the electronics market and peoples choice too. In this way we believe that transcend is the best brand to purchase without and hesitation about that product.

Hence, we can see in the above polls that Transcend really stands out.
    Yes Pravin,

You are right, Transcend pen drives are very popular among users. As far as size is concerned, HP has also launched some tiny pen drives. I don't know how people handle them with out misplacing them!

Hello Nitin,

Thank you for posting comment. I did not know about HP that they too have small sized pen drives.

One of my friends brought a 2 GB pen drive of SanDisk Company and next day he said to me that I have lost it. We both were trying to find it out but we couldn't find it. At last he turned to Transcend because of the bulkiness of those pen drives.

So the delicate pen drives are useful for only those people who can retain their belongings without forgetting them elsewhere. Whereas this case happens less with the Transcend brand of Pen drives.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.