You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Received 19,930 Rupees check today as Google AdSense Revenue Share

Dear Friends,

Today I received 19,930 Rupees check as Google AdSense Revenue Share for my contribution at Maharashtra Spider and India Study Channel. I am very thankful to our Webmaster for providing such great opportunity for student like me and every student of Maharashtra. Take this opportunity positively start contributing now and earn your pocket money from Maharashtra Spider.
    Hello Vilas Sir,

You are a role model for every member on MaharashtraSpider Channel. Reading such a huge contribute just makes me to say Oh! My! God!!!

Unbelievable! You are just giving your best and you really are making each day count using the platform provided by MaharashtraSpider Channel. I really want to Congratulate you on behalf of earning such a good revenue and I wish you get more and more out of it. Keep working and set out the records that I think no one will be able to break.

Simply you are just performing better and better. Keep it up. Work hard and my best wishes are always with you.

Congratulations once again.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hi Vilas,

Congratulations for making an outstanding earnings from Spider sites. It will really inspire other members to concentrate more and contibute useful resources. Your earnings are $400 approximately. Keep posting your success stories.

Congratulations! Vilas for your great achievement!

Please keep sharing your valuable experience with MHS members.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hey Vilas,

Congratulations for your cheque!

Thanks!

hello vilas,

hearty congrats for your achivement...

You are really working hard as well as working smart, thats shown with your earnings. keep up the pace buddy... all the best

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

hello vilas,

congrilatons for your achievement......
    you are really haerworking and intellegent....
    you have done really a nice job......
    best of luck for your bright future.....

your friend
    avinash bajode
    buldana

Delete Attachment

Congratulations Vilas! Your contribution is very huge for this site. I have a question.... How long did it take to earn this much amount?
    a blog for electrical engineering students....

Hearty Congratulations!! That's great news. But I would to know how many days it rook for you to earn this amount?

Regards,
    Mahesh

It is nice to hear from you. I enlisted to Maharashtraspider a long back but never tried to explore it. I think everyone should explore this site.

Unbelievable!!!!

Can we earn so much money form MHS ? Really I am shocked to here that.

Congratulation! Mr. Vilas. From your such performance, we also get confidence to work with MHS.

Thanks Again...

Regards,

Kamalesh B. Sutar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.