You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Upgradation of level of membership

Hi!
    This to inform you all who have recently joined the MHS that I have been upgraded to the SILVER Level in a short span of a week

I am sharing this with all the members of MHS because I registered myself under MHS just for the sake of earning revenue as I was looking for work from home jobs.

I was very much confused regarding MHS. I had many doubts.........

But, later on I came to know much about MHS through a PERSON who lend his helping hand and cleared all my doubts.

And just because of his able guidance I am able to achieve this SILVER level.

He is none other than our great

WEBMASTER

Thanks a lot for everything webmaster.

And hope you continue to guide me in the future

Thank you very much.

With best regards

Harsha
    Hello Harsha maa'm,

Congrats and keep going on slowly and keep learning.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hello Harsha,

First of all Congrats! Harsha. You are doing a great job and keep posting everyday and your dream of earning online is about to come true. By contributing on MaharashtraSpider Channel you will surely earn.

I wish you all the best to achieve further level up gradations in less time.

By contributing on MaharashtraSpider Channel, I feel that I am making a good use of my leisure time.

I suggest every visitor of MaharashtraSpider channel to enjoy contributing towards it and make good use of their free time.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hi Pravin,

Thank you.

You are the one who truely comments on my posts and I am really motivated.

Your comments are encouraging.

Yes I do agree that we make best utilization of our leisure time by contributing in MHS and will surely earn some fine day.

With best regards

Harsha

Dear Harsha,

Congratulations for great achievement. Keep contributing and earn more accolades with Maharashtra Spider. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Harsha/ Webmaster,

Can you please share the ideas on this forum so that others will also be benefited?

Thanks!

Hello Harsha,

I want you to do the same. Because every member cannot give much time to clear doubts of newly registered members.

Every member is busy and works on MaharashtraSpider channel as and when they get the free time. So if in future, you find, newly registered members; try to report them as soon as they post their doubts in forum section.

In this way we can build a stronger network on the MaharashtraSpider channel which will ultimately benefit to every registered member here.

With best regards,
    Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hello Nitinkumar,

As per your request, it would be my pleasure to share my ideas regarding the forum.

Like you, I have also joined the MHS recently and I am learning slowly how to work on it.

It is the support of the members of MHS that I am able to perform better day by day

I would like to thank you everybody who is coming forward to help me.

NitinKumar if you need any help please feel free to contact me.

With regards
    Harsha

Hello Vilas,

Thank you very much.

Hope you continue to encourage me in same way in the future also.

with regards
    Harsha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.