You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Saying "GOOD NIGHT" Daily

This is regarding saying Good Night.

Before going to bed we generally have a habit to say Good Night.

When evening starts and we bid adieu a friend/relative/loved ones we say Good Night.

After chatting is over at the end of the day we say Good Night.

When our telephonic conversation is over we say Good Night right from when the evening starts.

One thing I would like to point out is that merely saying "GOOD NIGHT" daily is not just a formality.

It's the art of saying that "I remember you till the last minute of the day."

So always say Good Night and Sweet Dreams to all you beloved ones everyday to make them feel special.
    Dear Harsha,

Its a nice thing to say Good Night to our loved once. I want to little add change. The language is have no bar to show our love. But if we use Marathi words instead of English words is better like,
    शुभ प्रभात
    शुभ संध्याकाल
    शुभ रात्रि
    काळजी घ्या
    then it will very nice. Yes we can use English with our bosses, professionally etc. Using Marathi word will magically improve the bond of love between your family.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi! Vilas,
    Thanks for your reply for my post regarding Saying "Good Night" Daily.

I posted my article in English does not mean that we have to express our feelings towards our beloved ones in the language of english. You got me wrong. It is just a formality of writing posts in English.

Your suggestion is most welcome but tell me one thing you also answered to my post in English. And you are posting your articles in the language called English rather than marathi. I am not critizing you but that is the trend.

I appreciate your love for marathi language that does not mean that I do not like speaking marathi. I am a pure maharashtrian.

You will be happy to know that marathi is my mother tongue and I speak marathi at home.

I just wanted to express what I felt regarding Good Night

The positive thing is that you really did understand what I meant. That was my purpose which has been accomplished.

I strongly believe that language should not be the constrant in understanding what others want to express.

Dear Harsha,

From my previous reply I just want to point out a big think which we can miss day by day. When we want share our feelings towards some one then its important how we can interact with them. Like when I speak with my grand father or mother the word "काळजी घ्या" its very important. When I interact professional I have to communicate in professional language called English.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.