You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Metros in Pune will change the status of Pune

There is a news in Local newspaper about Metro's will Run soon in Pune.
    I am too much excited to see that.
    Metro's are running in Delhi Right now.
    It will change the status of Pune.
    Although its too late to get approval for Metro Project in Pune but I must say will see new look of Pune.

Thanks,
    Chetna
    I think it will take a lot of time due to politics.
    The situation of traffic in Pune is too bad.
    You don't know politics.
    Even though fund is available;it will take more than 2 years as per my point of view.

Hello,

Yes I agree that it’s too late to get the approval done of Metro Train Project in Pune. Ganesh has rightly pointed out that the implementation of this project is going to be a lengthy process.

As of now there is a lot of traffic in Pune and it needs to be managed in a proper way. The only implementation of Metro Train Project will not help Pune to rule out the problem of traffic. Every citizen of Pune also has to make use of Public transport systems so that there is less number of vehicles on the road. But now days there are a lot of low cost vehicles on the road which ultimately results in heavy traffic in the City.

We cannot tell people to not use their private vehicles but it is necessary for them to understand and make use of it at the right time and for a specific purpose.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.