You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Share MaharashtraSpider pages in Google+ and earn Rupees 100 cash credit rewards

Dear Member,

Share MaharashtraSpider pages in Google+ and earn Rupees 100 cash credit rewards. For that you have to login or create your Google plus profile and share MHS resources with your friends.

You can see your cash rewards earned in the Google+ Sharing page. When you reach the level and receive the cash credits, it will be displayed in the bottom of that page.

To verify you are the owner of the Google+ Profile you specified here, you should add your MaharashtraSpider.com profile page to the 'Other Profiles' or 'Contributor To' sections of your Google+ account.

Share MHS pages and earn unlimited points and Rupees 100 cash credits. Wish you all the best.
    Hello Vilas Sir,

Wow! That is really a great news for every member on MaharashtraSpider. I am very excited to share my resources with my friends on Google+.

Thanking you,
    Have a nice day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Dear Pravin,

You can share any resources with your friends. Each page you share with your friends on Google + profile, you will get rewards. Hence start to share maximum articles with your friends.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Vilas,

This is really nice initiative. Can you please let us know if there is any eligibility to get the Rupees 100 cash credit rewards?

I'm asking this because I've shared a resource to my Google+ profile. It is appearing there but there is no change in my cash credit amount :-(

Thanks!

Dear Nitinkumar,

You have to add MaharashtraSpider.Com in your profile as "contributor to" or in "other profiles". After that you have to visit every article and at the bottom you will see a Google Plus One symbol where you have to give plus one and wait for popup new window and then you have share it as "Public". The pages shared by you is not as Public then you are not eligible for Cash credits and points.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Dear Vilas,

Thanks for your reply. I've followed all the steps that you mentioned in the above post. But to no avail!

Thanks!

Dear Nitinkumar,

I found that you shared only 1 MHS Page publicly in your Google + profile (http://www.maharashtraspider.com/circles/GooglePlusSharing.aspx?UserId=nitinchobhe). When you complete 100 pages sharing then only you will get a Rupees 100/- cash credits.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

oh, is it?

Then I think you missed that point in the very first post.

Anyways thanks! I'll try and post as many links as possible.

Thanks!

Dear Nitinkumar,

As per new updates "sharing to many urls on Google + may blocked / disabled your Google account". Try to post daily 5 to 10 urls only.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thanks for the information Vilas...

Hello Vlas,
    Please will you explain how to add maharashtraspider.com in google pus as contributor to or other profiles? Please explain it in detail.
    with best regards,
    Kiran Daware.

a blog for electrical engineering students....

Dear Kiran,

Login to Google Plus 1 then go on your profile. After that "select edit profile" option and then you have to add Maharashtra Spider in add custom link. For more information read here, http://www.maharashtraspider.com/circles/SocialSettings.aspx

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hey Vilas,
    Thank you so much that you have cleared my query this much early. Maharashtraspider have got sucha a nice editor like you. It has been a great pleasure having a great webmaster.
    With best regards,
    Kiran Daware.

a blog for electrical engineering students....

Hello Vilas,

Thank you for introducing such a nice program on MHS which will help to increase the traffic of the site. I hope other contests will also start on MHS soon.

Hello Vilas,

I have completed my 100 shares on Google+. Now I am eligible for Cash Credit Award?

Can I participate in this competition now? Because I dont know about this competition and I read this forum section very less so tell me that what is a deadline date for this competition.

Dear Suraj,

Due to heavy spamming at Google Plus 1 we had stooped this competition. But to get additional benefits you can share pages as you like.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hey thats very great news for new members to see some cash credits in their accounts so that they will be encouraged to take more active part on Maharashtra Spiders.I will complete all the criteria as soon as possible, may be in next 2 days.

Wow...... Mr. Vilas, it's great information. I have my Google+ accunt.

Just now i have to share my MHS pages to my G+ account.

Thanks for information...

Kamalesh B. Sutar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.