You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Question about posting and earning

please tell me how can i post more and work daily 1 hour and earn money
    Hello Ravishankar,

Start posting in resource section. First you should write 10 articles which will be written in your own words. Write it like an essay or like you are telling a story. Do not copy paste the articles.

You can check my resources and start working on this channel. Also you can participate in forum disscusions, polls and post in many more categories.

I suggest you to work everyday and use your free time to contribute on this MaharashtraSpider channel. Don't limit yourself to a stipulated time frame.
    So work as long as you can on this website because you will be earning in your free time.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

can i post syllabus or time table of university as per schedule ?

Hello Ravishankar,

Yes you can post it in the resource section or forum section. I suggest that you should post Syllabus in the resource section and timetable in the forum section.

Its totally your choice in which sections you want to post the content.

With best regards,
    Pravin.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.