You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

How to earn gifts and prizes

I have joined this MHS today and posted many articles, questions etc and earned more than 50 points but still not recieved any gift/prize/or cash. can anyone answer my question.
    Hello Harsha,

We appreciate your joined to MHS today. However we also like to teach you properly and a way of making good returns from this site.

First of all, please note that there is No source of Making Money Very Fast in a single day not even online, but in our life too. So please read our guidelines and according to it you have to proceed. I am sure, if you take it as serious, you will be sur"prised" yourself :-)

Read the rules and guidelines carefully and participate in revenue sharing, cash credits programs which are available and running actively..

As you have mentioned in last forum thread, there is no genuine source of making money online, I assured you that MaharashtraSpider.com and network sites are ahead and providing a platform of making money online in part time.

So have patience and keep your good work.

All the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.