You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

When will i start earning?

I have joined this MS today. I have posted 4 articles and earned 25 points but still I am unable to understand where I stand. How to progress? What to do? There are many doubts. Will you please explain it to me and clear my doubts.

With best regards
    Harsha
    Hello Harasha,

You will surely earn by contributing each and every day on this channel.

I suggest that you should first of all get your adsense account approved using MaharashtraSpider channel.

For that you will have to update your profile details with address details, publish minimum10 resources, get your profile photo approved from webmaster, be active for six months on this channel, complete your Gold membership and at last receive any gift or cash rewards from MaharashtraSpider channel.

From this above list you have to complete atleast 5 conditions.

It is not so difficult but you have work actively for six months. So be confident and work as long as you have time to spend on this MaharashtraSpider channel. Just try to work everyday.

You will surely earn on this channel.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Dear Harsha,

You will start earning from your every post from first day of your joining in form of cash credits. For the revenue share program you have to become a gold member. After that you can earn from Google AdSense and Kontera revenue sharing for one year.

Keep contributing in resources section and with this try to explore MHS by reading experience of other members or ask in forum. Don't worried we are always with you for proper guidance. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

This is the first site which looks genuine for earning money. I joined this site today and looking forward to contribute to the site!

Thanks!

Dear Nitin,

Welcome in Maharashtra Spider. You are right, Maharashtra Spider is very genuine website. Start contributing now by writing articles in resources section. If you need help ask in forum, we are always with you. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Nitinkumar Sir,

Yes you are right this is a genuine site to earn Money. I have already posted my comment above and received cash credits of Rs.2/- and also you can check my contributions so as to know how to start working on this channel.

I suggest you should contribute everyday. If you need any help, just post in the forum section, we will surely help you to contribute on this site.

with best regards,
    Pravin.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.