You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which of the following Maggie Cooking Aids have you used while cooking?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which of the following Maggie Cooking Aids have you used while cooking?'

In the above poll options, I have used only the Maggi Magic Cubes which adds more taste to our maggi noodles. But I have checked all those maggi cooking aids in the stores and have read about how to use them. I have tried all the variants of the Maggi Magic Cubes.

The Maggi Magic cubes have two types of flavors one is of chicken and the other is equivalent to the masala which is contained in the maggi noodles pack. Only the structure of this magic masala is structured in to cube. Whenever you are cooking maggi noodles; you just have to crush that cube and that's it. You are ready to eat your maggi after that maggi magic cube is being dissolved completely.

Hence, the Magic Masala cube adds more taste and flavors to our maggi noodles
    Now a days many ready to use food products are available and they are good to taste but bad for health.

Gone are the days of the past when our granny and moms used to grind spices on the stone, which was used to make food very tasty and also good for health.

Always remember-Health is Wealth.

Hello Harsha,

You are right. We should always remember that Health is Wealth. But in today's world where time is money and many of us don't even get time to eat at home. We all are so scheduled to time that we need instant breakfast or any dish that can be prepared in less time.

Hence, Maggie is a healthier option as compared to other fast food stuffs that we can have during our breakfast or busy schedule.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.