You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hey guys, i'm here to introduce myself.

hey guys hello, i'm gaurav.
    And i'm newly joined here.
    I'm a great time at this forum. Thankyouuu:)
    Hello Gaurav ,
    Welcome to Maharashtraspider. Here you can write resources, some local business information.So,share your knowledge with us.

Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Dear Gaurav,

Welcome in Maharashtra Spider family. You can share your knowledge about Maharashtra state by writing articles in resources section. MHS offers 90% Google AdSense revenue share and cash credits. Start contributing now and earn your pocket money. Wish you all the best for bright future with MHS.

Before start contributing go through the MHS guidelines and Help section to improve your writing skills. Ask question in forum if you found some problems in posting.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Gaurav,

First of all welcome to the Maharashtraspider.com channel. I want you to tell that you should now give your most of the time to this website. The reason is that if you start contributing to this channel, you can be able to get your pocket money expenses. So contribute as much as you can.

If you need any guidance then the webmaster is always there to guide you. All you need is that you should contribute to Resources, Forum, polls, and many other categories where you can put your best efforts and get paid through this channel.

At last your contribution will be cherished by the MaharashtraSpider.com channel. Hence, you have to work as best as you can.

With Best Regards,

Pravin S Chavre.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.