You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Upgradation of membership level

Hi,

This is to announce My membership level has been upgraded to Silver level within seven days. I am happy and excited at the same time.

Expecting response, support of the site and members of MHS.

Thanks & Regards,
    Varsha.
    Dear Varsha,

Hearty congratulations for achieving the Silver level membership in Maharashtra Spider. We appreciate your encouraging thoughts about development and improvement of MHS. Keep contributing more in resources section of MHS. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Varsha,

Congrats for your speedy drive :)

Contribute more in resource section, business directory and social bookmarks. This will make your interaction on MHS more productive in terms of points and cash credits from MHS.

Wish you all the best for achieving gold level.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Hi Varsha,
    Congratulation on your success in this very short time.Keep contributing in MHS and earn cash credits.Hope you also achieve a Gold level soon.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

To,
    The Editor,

Thanking you for the encouragement and the support. I shall do my best for the development of MHS. In a way looking forward the healthy relationship with MHS onwards.

Regards,
    Varsha

Hello Namita,

It was nice to see your response for my thread. Thank you for your support and comment. We, as new members looking for the guidance from the seniors like you. I shall be doing my best in reciprocation.

Regards,
    Varsha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.